Thursday, January 11, 2007

the mystery "BBC interviewer"...

UPDATE:

he was also the guy who told Craig (in the same interview) that it *wasn't* "his own press" (unless he orchestrated it all) when he said he didn't believe his own press -- another great starting point for figuring things out

... I referred to is Owen Bennett-Jones (if you can somehow access that interview *now* (it was easily accessible when it was fresh) ... you know more than I do! (let me know how -- it should be part of BBC's "The Interview" archives)

Delia

P.S. mostly disappointing (high mushy content...) but that *allusion* (that behind Craig's philanthropic guise may lurk a cool headed business man) redeemed it for me -- this is what I was talking about in my first post (questions that are merely alluded to) D.

No comments: