Sunday, January 7, 2007

all that fluff...

UPDATE: Craig claims I'm *stalking* him? yeah, right....

Amy,

Sorry I took it literally... (I actually thought you meant it that way) No big deal... If you personally believe Craig is fantastic, I don't see anything wrong with that! I would just suggest that you don't allow that to blind you to the facts of the issue when you write about craigslist... Having said that, it seems to be a wide spread problem so... no need to be too tough on yourself!

Delia

P.S. As to *my* stalking Craig... somebody tell this guy to stop reading my comments if he feels "stalked"! (he's got much much worse problems to deal with...) D.

Hi Amy!

re: "I hit him up with some confronting and hard hitting questions...
He chose to ignore those and went for the fluff option"

now, why doesn't that surprise me...

Delia

P.S. Please let me know if you *ever* get him to answer the non-fluff stuff and take care! D.

No comments: