Sunday, March 18, 2007

Wikipedia page on "craigslist": fact-checking

re: "Couldn't Craig issue a press release stating these facts somewhere on craigslist.org? Would that be sufficient for facts if we were referring to them in regards to the company. Basically an official statement by the company. Strawberry Island 23:59, 15 March 2007 (UTC) " (under "article errors")

*couldn't* he?.... :) Well... I'm sure he could... and I think he *would*! if he could just get away with it -- if Wikipedia would accept his *saying* so as FACT (I hope they don't...) ...

as to "would that be sufficient for facts [my emphasis]" ... I would hope NOT! Wikipedia has been much better than the vast majority of media as far as regarding Craig's blog, for instance, as biased towards Craig and his company... don't give-up now!:)

Delia

No comments: