Wednesday, March 18, 2009

craigslist "customer service" -- the fundamentals are just not there...

MORE: craigslist "customer service": the fundamentals are just not there... D. http://tiny.cc/GYw21
...
Twitter... @Payo looks like show to me, Paul -- Craig and his tiny "team" can't possibly provide anything resembling adequate customer service...Delia

hoping Paul got it... as for Craig? he's either lobotomized or he *knows* what's going on! -- there is just no way to provide adequate customer service for the number of people using craigslist with the extremely limited resources he is willing to dedicate to it...

and is he calling me a "stalker," again? good :) -- that's when I know I hit a really good one! *lol* (probably this one this morning -- he posted his "feedback needed" -- the blog portion of it -- soon after (where he asked people to ignore "trolls" and "sites desperate for traffic" -- is he talking about Eve's site? what a jerk...) and the I-got-a-stalker twit was posted soon after I gave Paul the hint...

well, guess what... you can't shut people up! (as much as you'd like to...)

Delia

P.S. love Twitter !-- reminds me of an idea I had a long while back: this is the only way you can have a real conversation (if it happens on neutral grounds) D.

No comments: