Saturday, December 30, 2006

Just *how* wild...

EVEN MORE: cleaned-up that comment (also deleted my follow-up comments to it): I'll try to keep everything not relevant to the topic off this blog (thanks for your pacience!) D.

MORE: you may want to skip the comment to this entry of my blog (a bit on the odd side...) D.

UPDATE:

my follow-up comment:

yeah, you'd *have* to read...; hint: the first post is a good starting point:)-- tells you what it's all about (I couldn't believe there wasn't hardly *any* earnest craigslist criticism in the MSM or the blogosphere when I started this...)

Delia

P.S. Happy New Year!

I think sellsius will post my comment, they are probably just taking their time but here is my recreation from memory (I'm usually not bad at remembering things)

my comment (I *think*...)

Hi! (to whoever is writing this blog -- couldn't quite figure it out).

I think it remains to be seen just how "wild" Craig really is...

Delia

P.S. spooky picture, BTW

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.