Monday, October 6, 2008

a breath of fresh air: William Reardon

EVEN MORE: (10th comment) I don't know if it is really disingenuity, William -- most of the articles on craigslist/Craig Newmark are just plain fiction... (and a good part of these writers appear to honestly believe the fairy tale). D.

MORE: (6th comment) he would probably say that it just *so happened*... so far:)... and it may not be untrue -- I suspect he is quite capable of switching "political sympathies" if the "price" is right: say, all in a sudden republicans favored such things as "net neutrality" (which would mean serious money for craigslist and, of course, for him, as the owner of a big chunk of it) D

Hi, William! (4th comment; #comment-16557)

I don't know if you noticed but he sort of answered this on twitter:

"I contribute to the best people,regardless of affiliation"

http://twitter.com/craignewmark/statuses/947880022

Delia

P.S. I don't know if you are aware (I suspect not) but he appears to have contributed to NAMBLA (http://craigslistcriticism.blogspot.com/2007/05/craig-and-nambla-north-american-man-boy.html) -- I wish somebody would really look into this...

P.P.S glad I came across somebody else who is not talking his word as gospel -- keep it up!:) D.

No comments: