Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Moshe's List: can the craigslist trick be pulled *twice*?

it would be a sad reflection on humanity...

Yonatan Shirokov, aka. Moshe, via The Jewish Advocate Online; 2nd paragraph, 20th line : “This is a non-commercial project, and I’m not in it for money" (as long as we don't make any...--> my take on it)--> now where did we hear this before?...

Delia

P.S. and the name for his acknowledged Craig "inspired" I-just-want-to-help-out...? gojews.com! [my emphasis]

P.P.S. interesting twist: he is asking for donations... (top of main page),while in the same time soliciting investors... (under the Privacy Policy??? third sentance) --> I would think this spells out the ultimate goal provided people read the Privacy Policy...

Much less smooth than Craig... although they both made the "dot com" give away of intention mistake, as far as I can tell... Craig appears to have realised that and is redirecting the trafic from craigslist.com to craigslist.org (which appears to have remained an unregulated denomination -- who knew it would stay this way for over a decade?) D.

No comments: