Monday, February 16, 2009

comic relief clean-up: ...going, going...

March 6th UPDATE: I went ahead an asked Blogger to review it -- hopefully they don't get any funny ideas (if the do, I have those pages saved so if anybody wants to see them just email and ask for it); it would be nice to keep that blog so I could continue to move posts there (such as this one...) D.

EVEN MORE: what's wrong with Bogger? you can't move posts without being suspected of spamming? this is ridiculous... anyways, I got 20 days to figure out what I want to do... D.

MORE: some posts that are not strictly comic relief but are a bit too far removed will also get the axe so if you are looking for things that may be tangentially relevant just look there D.
...
... it's going to take a while until it will be all gone but I'm working on it; there may or may not be more of that added to my craigslist criticism comic relief blog (seems like a good idea to segregate those posts, wish I thought about it earlier) D.

No comments: